We’re recruiting FULL TIME Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs) - WILLING TO RELOCATE to Northern Ontario (Thunder Bay) to work for us for 4-6 months or more. Accommodation Provided.
- Collect patient health information like blood pressure, temperature, and pulse.
- Provide patients and families with health and safety information.
- Provide assistance including medications, changing dressings, and bathing patients.
- Monitor patients' progress and report changes.
- High standard of professionalism
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Empathetic disposition
- Able to adapt to schedule changes (work days, evenings and nights)
TLC Alert Nursing and Home Care Services is a Canadian owned and operated health care staffing agency. We have offered quality services to our clients since 1995 and have an excellent reputation within the health care community. As an agency we take a personal approach with each team member to make sure you feel valued and appreciated for the important work that you do.
We are currently looking for caring and compassionate RPNs to join our team to work Full Time in Thunder Bay, Ontario. This is a long-term assignment of 4-6 months which would require you to relocate. The ideal candidate must be able to attend to multiple patients at a time in a fast-paced environment.
- Premium Pay $35 to $40/hr
- Accommodation Provided
- Full time schedule with the opportunity to work extra hours
- Signing Bonus
- CNO License (mandatory)
- Current CPR and First Aid Certificate
- Clear Police Vulnerable Sector Check within the last 12 months
- TB test within the last 12 months
- Negative COVID-19 test within 14 days
- Up to date Flu shot
- Must be familiar with online charting (eg. e-MAR, MEDITECH, Point-Click-Care)
- Must be energetic and compassionate
- Should be able to work in a fast-paced, busy environment
- Should be comfortable working solely and/or in a team environment.
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada.